We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
If you are a seasoned performance marketer, passionate for continuously getting more bang for your buck through SEM and display advertising and believing that true success is not achieved only inside the ad platforms, but through holistic journey optimizations, we want to talk to you!
Our passionate, Sofia-based Demand Generation team, responsible for driving a high-velocity business for the Progress Developer Tooling Team (Telerik and Kendo UI), is looking for a SEM & Display Marketing Specialist, Senior.
As part of the team you will:
- Devise the strategy and be accountable for driving higher ROI from search engine and display marketing
- Own the planning, execution, in-depth analysis, day-to-day optimization, reporting and results of campaigns that bring more and higher quality leads and sales
- Analyze customer journeys, devise hypotheses and run A/B tests in an effort to increase conversion rates across the funnel in collaboration with the Product Marketing, Design, and CRO teams
- Identify opportunities to drive higher quality leads in collaboration with the sales team, through monitoring lead volume, quality, conversion rates, etc.
- Build, analyze, and present reports out of Google Analytics, SalesForce, and DataStudio
- Ensure tracking and integration between necessary systems is efficient and provides maximum insights to the business
You have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Proven track record of managing large global budgets and experience in driving growth through search engine and display marketing
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience analyzing customer journeys, identifying opportunities to increase conversion rates from search engine and display marketing, as well as rolling out and analyzing the results of A/B tests
- Experience implementing and analyzing multi-touch attribution models is a plus
- Experience collaborating with a sales team on improving lead quality is a plus
- Diligence, curiosity, self-drive and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
- Experience working in a global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
- Excellent English and communication skills
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from-home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!