We’re Progress - we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Salesforce QA Senior
for our Salesforce Engineering team. То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Responsible for the design, documentation, and execution of automated and manual test cases, and scripts across all stages of the software development life cycle (Agile/SCRUM).
- Prepare functional, non-functional, and User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases.
- Prepare test cases from user stories created for the project.
- Review the test cases created by the Business Analyst for accuracy, coverage, and traceability.
- Execute test cases (automated or manual), analyze results, and ensure issues are addressed.
- Collaborate with the project team to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Work proactively with the project team to find and fix defects.
- Adhere to best practices in testing while continuing to improve quality and productivity.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field of study.
- Quality Assurance experience
- Experience aligning QA processes with Agile/Scrum methodology, sprint planning, execution and SFDC
- Able to troubleshooting, characterizing, and describing software defects.
- Experience building test plans, test cases, and test scenarios
- Experience with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce capabilities and constraints environment including System Integration
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with defining and reporting QA metrics for defined releases
- Knowledge of performance, security, latency testing
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy :
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!