We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Salesforce Administrator for our Business Operations organization. JOB SUMMARY:
The Salesforce Admin/Business Operations Analyst is responsible for providing Salesforce Commerce Cloud support and data analysis for the Business Operations organization. They will be responsible for case management in Salesforce.com, and provide best-in-class support to both our internal sales users as well as our external customers accessing the Commerce Cloud portal. This role will support the testing, training and rollout of Salesforce Commerce Cloud functionality as well as assist in data quality efforts by conducting ad-hoc data analysis for sales, order management and executive leadership.
A strong candidate will feel comfortable facilitating detailed and strategic conversations with process owners, business teams, and internal IT teams to organize, lead, and execute project and program objectives. Ideally, you will have prior experience as a Salesforce Administrator and/or Business Operations Analyst, and are looking for a place where there is room to grow.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Manage Salesforce.com cases for both internal and external customers with specific focus on our Commerce Cloud platform
- Perform day to day Salesforce.com administrative tasks and address production support issues. Tasks include data updates, ad-hoc reporting, and user account management.
- Execute on specific reporting and analysis responsibilities in coordination with the Quote-to-Order Operations team through the creation of reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- Support data quality efforts through the use and management of various data quality and reporting tools including DemandTools and Salesforce.com.
- Manage integration between Salesforce.com and other installed applications.
- Plan, manage, and lead from inception to successful completion medium-to-large complex, cross-functional process design or re-engineering projects using established process improvement methodologies, which will require:
- Defining project objectives, scope, and effort level
- Ensuring timelines and goals of each program are met
- Identifying, communicating, and mitigating project risks
- Communicating and resolving project issues
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Experience in related field
- Salesforce.com certification highly desired
- Utilization of BI/reporting tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to influence cross functionally and problem solve for results
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.