Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as an Associate Sales Operations Specialist, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
In this position, you will manage the daily activities of the Operations Team and work closely with several departments to ensure Progress operations policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
What you will do in this role:
- Review customer billings and ensure they are posted timely and accurately
- Process orders from customers including validating purchase orders and POS reports to ensure proper pricing, discounts and terms, updating Salesforce, planning & overseeing the production part and posting the orders in the Order Management System (NAV)
- Complete logistically responsibilities such as issuing commercial invoices, and where applicable tracking/AWB numbers, to customers within 24 hours of shipping
- Ensure Salesforce is being updated daily and timely with accurate data
- Maintain good relationships with key distributors and internal stakeholders
- Track Distributor and Partner Pricing for accuracy
- Some experience in accounting and / or operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with management across all departments
- Good in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong attention to detail required
- Fluent or native level of Czech language required.
- English on intermediate level, written and spoken
- Experience with Microsoft NAV and Salesforce (or other ERP and CRM systems)
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Opportunity to work on top of the edge technology, research & development
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, MultiSport card, discounts in stores, and more
- And many other perks such as meal allowance and language courses