Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed to help organizations develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Sales Manager in our Digital Experience business unit, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
In this role, you will be part of the EMEA Sales team and will focus on discovering, developing and closing net new opportunities both direct via MQL's and through our distributor and reseller partner channel with the specific goal of achieving revenue & growth targets for the assigned territory for our products Sitefinity, MoveIT and Corticon.
You will also seek out and promote upsell/cross-sell opportunities within the sales pipeline and proactively engage with the install base to discover new customer requirements and additional business. The role reports to the Progress Digital Experience division Head of Sales for EMEAYour profile:
- Experience working to quarterly revenue targets in a process-driven sales environment
- Software industry product knowledge
- Fluent written and verbal in English essential.
- Experience working within a sales channel such as with resellers, distributors, integrators, consultants, etc.
- Experience with managing sales teams with different sales motions (license, renewals, SaaS) is imperative
- Detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce
- Sales operations experience is highly preferred;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player on complex tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Engage in conversations that result in successful deals, up-sells, win-backs, cross-sells, and referrals.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing for the follow up of assigned qualified leads.
- Manage all incoming requests from partners and end users and have ultimate responsibility of the timely and professional handling of leads. Pro-actively assess sales skills within the team and support development of sales reps in order to ensure targets are achieved and surpassed.
- Ensure reps on your team maintain lead and opportunity data/records including updating all activities, contacts and correspondence within Salesforce.
- Ensure reps follow procedures when they prepare quotes and book orders of diverse complexity to ensure proper invoicing
- Maintain an accurate, reliable and predictable opportunity pipeline/forecast.
- Provide sales support to team members while working towards an assigned/shared revenue target.
If the above sounds interesting, then we would like to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model – most of us will be splitting our time between working from home and being at the office two-three times a week.
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!