We have a great opportunity for an extroverted, energetic individual who enjoys thinking on their feet and isn’t afraid to talk to developers, marketers and strategic business owners alike, to join us as a Sales Engineer.
Working from our Sofia office, you will play a pivotal role in the Sitefinity CMS sales process by assisting the Sales team to identify customers’ technical needs and business objectives. You will demonstrate how Sitefinity works – map the customers’ requirements and help drive the sales process forward. You will be responsible for participating in Sales campaigns, customer presentations, conferences, proof of concepts and providing solution support as a Virtual Account Team Member in the implementation of the Progress Customer Engagement Model (CEM).
In your role as a Sales Engineer you will support the Sales team by architecting and positioning Sitefinity CMS. Some of the exciting activities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating customized product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Creating and delivering on-line webinars and technical blog writing
- Providing technical help to the sales team and customers throughout the sales cycle
- Identified customers’ technical challenges and needs in order to design a customized selling strategy
- Research and lead responses to Requests for Information (RFI’s) and Requests for Products (RFP’s).
- Developing internal presentations for enablement for key stakeholders and senior executives
- Working with clients to identify problems and suggested appropriate corrective measures in existing installations to help identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Positioning Sitefinity CMS and add-on products and services throughout the sales cycle
- Providing customers with up to date information about the product roadmaps and licensing model
- Researching competing products and provided competitor analysis reports to the marketing and development teams
- Generating, qualifying, managing, and helping both the inside and field sales team to close opportunities
To help you identify if you’re a good candidate for this role, please consider the following check-points of the type of persona we’re looking for:
- A degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET and/or prior programming knowledge in HTML, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with Web Content Management software
- Previous background in a technical customer-oriented position is required
- Outstanding presentation skills and experience in the delivery of complex technical and sales oriented presentations
- Self-driven personality who enjoys working with people
- Technical writing skills are a big plus, but are not required
If you’re a person who’d like to explore this challenging, combined technical and business role, who likes to have fun while exploring solutions to customer challenges; if you enjoy working in a friendly, knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you in a company recognized for its cutting-edge technology, apply now!