As a Progress Telerik Sales Engineer, you will work closely with our sales team and be actively involved with the technical side of the sales process for new and existing customers. Your focus will be on evangelizing and enabling the Progress Telerik suite of products including Kendo UI and the various Telerik UI component suites.
Combining both your technical and presentation skills, you will identify customers’ needs and objectives to properly demonstrate how the Progress Telerik Development Tools and solutions work in harmony to meet these requirements. You will achieve your target by delivering compelling technical presentations (online and offline), objection handling and authoring content related to your focus products. You will continue to evolve by adding certifications for our other tools and new products as they are introduced.
- Create customized product demonstrations for prospective customers for your products of focus
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team and customers throughout the sales cycle using HelpScout, Email, Skype, and GoToMeeting
- Assist prospects with installation, activation and getting started with our trial software
- Work with clients to identify problems and suggested appropriate corrective measures
- Act as trusted advisor to accounts and help resolve their challenges using solutions from Progress Telerik Technologies
- Respond to requests for proposals and requests for information from prospects & customers
- Relay product feedback and feature requests to appropriate product teams
- Collaborate with local technology communities to evangelizeProgress Telerik technologies
- Deliver credible technical presentation in roadshows, conferences,and roundtables
- Research competing products and understood how our solutions are unique in order to convey the value propositions throughout the sales process
- Create and promote fresh content including product videos, blog posts, and KB articles
- Conduct special, release, and weekly walk-through webinars when needed
- Facilitate and communicate with the Product Marketing teams on the GoToMarket strategies for the products
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting skills, software development, or technical support
- Previous application development experience on mobile platforms (iOS and Android) would be a plus
- Outstanding presentations skills and experience in the delivery of complex technical and sales oriented presentations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and basic technical writing skills
- Self-driven personality who enjoys working with people
Please note that the role is maternity cover with duration of up to 2 years.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
We would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.