We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Director of Sales working out of your home office in either Denver CO, Phoenix AZ, or Dallas TX areas.JOB SUMMARY
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want help bring Progress to the next level? Are you ready to lead a team highly talented individual? Are you willing to maintain and continue to build a world class sales team? If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales leader to drive revenue growth calling on large enterprise accounts with experience to manage a complex Go To Market strategy.WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
You will establish a vision and plan to guide your team’s long-term approach to pipeline generation, lead creation, new account acquisitions and revenue growth. You will consistently meet or exceed license, support, and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
In addition, you will;
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in the applications development world
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- Lead, build and grow a world class sales organization
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a highly matrix organization
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- You will have extensive experience in the areas of direct & indirect sales selling enterprise software to large enterprises.
- You will have extensive experience in managing outside and inside account managers
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC, SPI and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience
- Candidate must reside in the greater Dallas or Denver or Phoenix areas.
- Ability to travel 50%+
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!!