Office Location: India
Reporting to: Renewals Sales Manager, Asia
Responsible for achieving Renewal Maintenance Sales and identifying up-sell/cross-sell opportunities within a specific set of accounts or territory. This role must have a good understanding of a typical software sales cycle, especially the buying behavior of a repeat customer, and know how to close the sale in a high volume/high transaction environment.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to achieve quota by communicate the value of maintenance to customers
- Develop advanced product knowledge and a thorough understanding of service offerings through on-going training and self-study.
- Identify key customers with sizeable up-sell / cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage pipeline by maintaining a constantly updated sales forecast in SalesForce.com
- Collaborate with our sales team and/or manager, when necessary, to help customers understand and optimize their support level
- Contribute insight to business trends and risks potentially impacting client’s decision to renewal
- Associates Degree
- Possess 3-5 years related renewals/sales business experience in the software or related industry.
- Detail oriented (quotes, proposals, etc..)
- Excellent verbal and good writing skills.
- Strong focus on customer service and developing customer relations
- An advantage if with experience in SFDC, PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, or other financial modeling skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexible approaches to the business
- Must be willing to work in the time zone of the territory (typically 0900 – 1730 of AEDT or SGT)