If you’re looking for an unmatched opportunity to progress your career within a fun, fast paced, market leading software development company then read on. Now is your chance to get on board and become part of our successful team and help us grow our software business.
We are looking for a Renewal Maintenance Sales Representative to join our EMEA &APJ Renewals organization in Rotterdam. In this role, you will be focused on achieving Renewal Maintenance Sales targets, identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and improving the relationships with our customers and partners. The role is a great fit for someone who is commercially minded with strong analytical and numerical skills and is not afraid of admin tasks.
Please note this is a temporary maternity cover role.
Your area of responsibility:
- Develop strategy to achieve quota
- Facilitate and develop accurate quote to cash process: Data, Quote, Proposals, Legal, T&Cs, Negotiations, Closing
- Communicate the value of maintenance to customers
- Up-sell/cross-sell additional products to drive incremental revenue
- Provide sales activity updates to management during regular account reviews
- Develop advanced product knowledge and a thorough understanding of service offerings through on-going training and self-study
- Develop materials for all key customer meetings
- Manage pipeline by tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure, by maintaining an updated sales forecast in SalesForce.com
- Partner with Direct Sales to ensure support value is understood, protected and maximized
- Provide insights on business trends and risks that could potentially impact support renewals
- Proactively build and nourish relationships with key customer contacts
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience in renewal maintenance sales and administration in the software development or related industry (2 to 5 years)
- Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships across a sales organization and related teams
- Attention to detail (quotes, proposals, etc.)
- Strong customer service focus
- A general ability to understand contracts and terms specific to support
- Team Player, target oriented, accurate, responsible, very organized individual
- SFDC, PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, and financial modeling skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexible approaches to the business
- Native English or equivalent level
- Any other foreign language would be an advantage
If you’re looking for a new, exciting, challenging role, are a top performer, a consistent overachiever, then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!