About the Team:
Our Sales team thrives on the goal to help transform businesses around the world to survive in today’s fast-moving environment. Focusing on working with our partners to promote our products in the market and build their own unique consultancy offerings around our solutions, the team offers products in areas such as Immersive Design, Machine Learning, mBaaS and Big Data.
About the Job:
We have a great opportunity for a Regional Partner Manager (RPM) to engage in establishing and growing productive business relationships with System Integrators, resellers and Application Partners across the Nordics & Baltics countries. In this role, you will collaborate with partners in defining partnership objectives and executing on mutual plans to achieve them. You will facilitate the interaction between partners and our direct business and will become a key representative for Progress in the Nordic& Baltic region.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in relationship building while challenging partners to think differently about their business. You will be acting as a consultant for our partner community from a diverse background, such as IT, Marketing, Sales, etc., so audience-centric communication, a good understand of new technologies and excellent presentation skills are a must.
If this sounds like you, then we would be happy to speak! Apply now!
- Work with our direct business and support growth of the sales pipeline
- Work with marketing to develop and execute channel marketing programs
- Coach partner business development teams to increase sales and deal size of Progress solutions
- Own the relationships inside partner organizations and the joint go to market (GTM) message
- Use insight and consultative techniques to teach partners about the industry and offer unique perspectives on their professional services practices which link back to Progress solutions
- Research prospective partner organizations to identify the right stakeholders and points of entry; establish a value hypothesis for partnering, and manage the course and momentum of recruiting new partners into the Progress Partner+ program
- Develop, communicate, and implement a business plan for the Nordics & Baltics region
- 5-10 years of progressively increased responsibility recruiting and managing a channel in the Nordics specifically SIs, resellers and Application Partners
- High energy, entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to achieve results; operates independently with minimal supervision and direction, but as part of a team.
- Ability tailor communication to Partner needs with strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn and ability to master new technologies within a relatively short period.
- A willingness to travel across the Nordics and Baltics countries.
- Native Swedish speaking is a pre-requisite with ideally Finnish as a 2nd