We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a QA Engineer in our Kendo UI for Angular team in Sofia.
Please note this is a maternity cover role with a duration of around 1.5-2 years.
What will you do?
- Collaborating with developers, getting familiar with feature requirements and providing feedback on them
- Developing and maintaining automated tests
- Performing exploratory testing
- Monitoring test and build environments
- Participating in decisions for the overall quality of the product
- Creating demos and sample applications to demonstrate components functionality
- Participating in code reviews
- Contributing to the technical documentation
- Experience with Angular and automated testing - Protractor, Jest
- Experience with a source control system (preferably Git)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills
- Smart and friendly team player with a passion for solving technical problems
- Previous experience in creating UI components or libraries will be a plus
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Ansible or accessibility testing will be a plus
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!