We are looking for an automation QA engineer to join our WPF team. The opportunity is a great match for someone who has background in software development and willingness to develop in automated testing.
Progress Telerik UI for WPF is our famous UI framework for the most widespread desktop platform by Microsoft. It consists of 100+ UI shiny controls which hide incredible complexity inside. The project is alive and kicking since 2008 and has vast amount of smart software developers as its customers.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Write and maintain automation tests on a daily basis
- Perform extensive manual testing
- Provide early feedback on product features in development
- Work side by side with developers, in a team following Scrum methodology
- Handle bug reports from customers and internal collaborators
- Setup, configure and maintain continuous integration builds using MSBuild
- Contribute in professionally built flexible test infrastructure
- Be part of great internal QA community
- Use cutting-edge hardware and software
If you have:
- Experience with software testing and development
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Motivation to learn new skills, especially in the field of automation
- Good written and spoken English
Here are some skills that would make you a great fit for the QA position:
- Knowledge of .NET/C#
- General knowledge of WPF/XAML
- Knowledge of OOP
- Experience with version control systems (TFS in particular)
- Experience with UI test automation frameworks (MS Coded UI, Selenium, Telerik Testing Framework)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we would be looking forward to hearing from you.