We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Software Engineer in Test in our our Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud Engineering team in Sofia.The opportunity is a great match for someone who has solid background in software engineering and testing and wants to dive into test automation.
Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud (DEC) is an end user Marketing Analytics product which delivers actionable insights for Digital Marketers based on huge amounts of behavioral and demographic data collected from the site visitors. It is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution deployed in Azure dealing with hundreds of data points per second, API queries executed in milliseconds and proven 99.98% up-time. DEC is an integral part of our Sitefinity CMS product.
What you will be doing most of the time:
What we are looking for:
- Get familiar with feature requirements and provide feedback on them
- Prepare test cases based on feature requirements and specifications
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
- Develop automated tests
- Monitor and maintain test environments as well as the overall quality of the product
Here are some skills that would give you a major advantage but are in no case a must:
- Down-to-earth, creative, and friendly personality
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Solid QA experience
- Experience in software development (reading and writing code, design principals, debugging)
- Experience with testing modern web applications and services
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of agile processes (Scrum or others)
- Experience with test automation (coded tests)
- Experience in acceptance criteria, test plans and test cases development
- Very good written and spoken English
- Ability and motivation to learn new skills
- CI & CD experience
- Non-functional testing skills like performance, security, scalability
- Experience with Clouds (Azure, AWS)
- Prior experience with MsTest, Karma/Jasmine and Protractor
- Previous experience testing Angular and Single Page Applications (SPA) and related technologies ODATA, REST, HTML5.
- Any repetitive tasks automation experience (PowerShell scripting or others)
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!