We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a QA Engineer for our Marketing Automation group in our Burlington, MA location.JOB SUMMARY:
We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer to join our Marketing Automation team. We’re looking for a highly motivated and intelligent individual who can make an immediate positive impact. Your mission is to manage, optimize, and grow the quality assurance process for all marketing automation programs in Eloqua. In this role, you can have a significant impact in an already rapidly growing company. You will work closely with marketing, sales, and our BI teams.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Monitor all incoming/outbound data and create automated alert notifications for common points of failure
- Document and execute test plans, test cases, and test scenarios
- Perform ad-hoc testing, feature testing, regression testing, manual testing, and performance testing
- Own the marketing automation and lead flow QA process, providing recommendations to improve existing QA practices, and driving new processes to ensure high-quality marketing automation functionality
- Validate and regularly review test scenarios to support ongoing business needs while embracing functional test automation
- Suggest innovations, process, system changes to improve quality, automation and business results
- Collaborate with marketing automation technical architects, campaigns team, and data analytics team throughout the entire development process
- 2+ years relevant experience with a keen interest in email marketing/QA. Eloqua or other marketing automation experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or equivalent discipline
- Proactive and curious mindset – ability to work with minimal guidance, set and adjust priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong understanding and passion for QA processes and concepts including test plan creation and testing methodologies
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction
- Achiever’s mindset – you don’t want a job, you want to make a huge impact
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!