We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a QA Automation Engineer in our Blazor team.
Blazor is a .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly. We are the first to market with UI components for Blazor. Currently, there are about 32 components with more being added every month. Our components are completely native to ensure a shorter development cycle, quick iteration and cut time to market.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Develop automated tests (functional, end-to-end, performance, security)
- Get familiar with feature requirements and provide feedback on them
- Prepare test cases based on feature requirements and specifications
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
- Perform manual tests
- Monitor and maintain test environments as well as the overall quality of the product
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience with different test automation tools for web applications testing. Experience with recording and maintaining automated tests
- Git knowledge
- Good written and spoken English
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills
Definitely a plus if you have experience with:
- Selenium WebDriver / Cypress
- Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code
- Automation infrastructure in virtual environment
- Testing frameworks like Mocha
- Accessibility and security testing
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!