We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
To help us with this, we are now on the lookout for a QA Automation Engineer to join our Fiddler team based in Sofia.
Fiddler is a web debugging tool which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the internet, inspect traffic, set breakpoints, and fiddle with incoming and outgoing data. Fiddler Everywhere is completely built from the ground up, where we have completely revamped the entire user experience to make user’s tasks simple and more intuitive. What will you do?
What will you need?
- Get familiar with feature requirements and provide feedback on them
- Prepare test cases based on feature requirements and specifications
- Develop automated tests (functional, end-to-end, performance, security
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
- Execute both manual and automated tests to verify the quality of the product
- Participate in code reviews of automated tests
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:Compensation
- Hands on experience with different test automation tools for web and desktop applications testing.
- Good understanding of OOP principles
- Experience with Sikuli or testing Electron applications is an advantage
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools (preferably Jira)
- Experience with source/version control, preferably git
- Previous experience with testing applications on different OSes (at least two of macOS, Linux and Windows) is an advantage
- Knowledge of DSL for automating jobs creation in Jenkins is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Smart and friendly team attitude with a passion for solving technical problems
- Experience in performance and load testing is an advantage
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!