As a Product support manager, you will :
- Leverage the strength, coach teams and help them grow to the next level
- Lead and manage a team 8-12 engineers and be a Point of contact for one or two Products.Understands and communicates the team's strategy and address any questions independently.
- Contribute to strategic thinking for his/her product when asked/needed.
- Align team goals with the needs of the business.
- Drive the definition and adoption of metrics that appropriately capture your team(s) and operational performance.
- Understand compensation and other financial data to use for effective decision-making.
- Understand the budgets and costs of the team(s) interns of payroll expenses, product costs, etc.
- Drive case closure and success of balance cases regionally and internationally as needed.
- Ensure quality of hotfixes before delivery to customers.
- Follow up with customers directly with neutral or dissatisfied scores and take corrective action.
- Manage case and/or account level escalations.
- Build highly-effective cross-team collaboration and exchange of expertise to deliver on product line objectives.
- Suggest improvement of process and practices for the team, as well as exchange a know-how a across teams
Shift Timings : 6:30 pm IST to 3:30 am IST
Progress is proud to be an equal opportunity employer