About the Team:
The product support team provides customer assurance by providing appropriate solutions to customer issues at every point in time. As a Product Support Manager, you will own customer experience and implement strategic initiatives in line with the business objectives.
As a Product Support Manager, you will
- Leverage the strength, coach teams and help them grow to the next level
- Lead and manage a team 8-12 engineers and be a point of contact for one or two Products.
- Understand and communicate the team's strategy and address any questions independently.
- Drive the definition and adoption of metrics that appropriately capture your team(s) and operational performance.
- Understand compensation and other financial data for effective decision-making.
- Understand the budgets and costs of the team(s) in term s of payroll expenses, product costs, etc.
- Drive case closure and success of balance cases regionally and internationally as needed.
- Ensure quality of hotfixes before delivery to customers.
- Build highly-effective cross-team collaboration and exchange of expertise to deliver on product line objectives.
- Follow up with customers directly with neutral or dissatisfied scores and take corrective action.
- Manage case and/or account level escalations.
- Suggest improvement of process and practices for the team, as well as exchange a know-how a across teams.
- Ensure the team members are adequately trained to perform their work proficiently.
The ideal candidate is required to hold:
Shift Timings : 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent program.
- Exceptional managerial experience