We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Product Marketing Intern for the .NET Web product line (Telerik UI for AJAX, MVC, Core, Blazor) in our Product Marketing Management Team in Sofia.
The team is responsible for the go-to-market strategy for our rich library of developer tools and for executing on this strategy through efficient cross-team collaboration. Our marketing managers possess a unique blend of business and technical skills, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
As part of our product marketing team, you will help our Product Marketing Managers with market research, data analysis, and campaign execution and will have a chance to work closely with our product managers, engineers, designers, sales and demand generation team members, getting valuable first-hand experience of what the product marketing manager role in a fast-paced global digital business involves.
Please, note that this is a 6-month internship, full time (40h/ week).
On a Typical Day You Will:
To Be Successful In This Role, You Should Be/have:
- Look for data to better understand customer needs, market demands and technology trends and analyze this data to assist in the creation of marketing plans
- Get involved in researching, planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Support our advanced SEO initiatives primarily with on-page optimization, internal & external backlinking (Backlinks are especially valuable for SEO because they represent a "vote of confidence" from one site to another. In essence, backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content.)
- Execute campaigns based on buyer persona findings for multiple products
- Monitor and analyze product feedback and product awareness
- Develop content plans covering the entire funnel
- Collaborate with various members of the product team: designers, developers, product management, developer relations, demand generation, and sales
- Assist with product releases, content planning, and data entry
- Learn about and contribute to the product marketing management know-how in Progress
- Finishing up a relevant university degree - Business Administration (ideally, in a combination with Computer Science)
- Basic knowledge in Digital Product Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Motivation, proactiveness, and desire to learn
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Interest in web technologies, libraries, and frameworks, specifically .NET based
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!