We're Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We are now on the lookout for a Product Marketing Content Developer
to join our team in Sofia. In this role, you will craft content that serves as the engine to drive demand generation for our leading Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) solution, Progress Sitefinity
. You will be a fundamental member of the product marketing team reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing and working in concert with the product management, marketing, and sales teams. The Product:
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET CMS delivering power without complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity empowers marketers and web developers to deliver meaningful digital experiences with ease. It has the solution preferred by users as demonstrated by two-time Gartner Peer Insights WCM Choice Award and G2 Crowd reviews.Your area of responsibility:
- Deeply understand the pains and challenges of the digital marketer responsible for the strategy and execution of web content creation and journey optimization.
- Identify pertinent topics that map to content strategy objectives that will help web developers be more productive and effective through the benefits and capabilities of Sitefinity.
- Create, edit and publish key content including, but not exclusively, infographics, blogs, social media, newsletter articles, web and press articles, videos and white papers.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, product management, engineering, demand generation and sales to align content creation with annual and product launch go to marketing strategy and execution.
- Bring vast amounts of creativity to content development and remain versed on competitive offerings to stand out and help increase awareness and adoption.
- Participate in occasional events to become closer to key personas and stay abreast of industry news to deliver a moment in time, relevant content.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism or similar major
- Web development, engineering product marketing background necessary
- Proven track record of high-quality content development with samples to share
- Collaborative, creative and deadline-oriented
- Willingness to travel 10%
- A team culture promoting constant learning and innovation
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from-home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!