We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Product Manager for our DataDirect product group in our Bedford, MA location.JOB SUMMARY:
Progress DataDirect is the industry’s leading vendor for data connectivity software. Our passion and commitment is to deliver high value technology and customer service and enable development teams to rapidly build solutions requiring high performance, high value connectivity software for business critical data.
We’re looking for customer oriented, self-motivated individual with strong technical project/product experience and an equally strong interest bringing that technology to market through product lead growth in the b2b space.
You will be responsible for translating marketing strategy into a personalized, high-performing, product and buying experience that is continuously tested and optimized. You will serve as a strategic liaison between marketing and other business teams, including development and sales. You will define and prioritize the creation of new or updated product experiences – spanning the DataDirect portfolio, Progress website and third-party marketplaces, working with marketing, engineering, and other teams across the company. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Create and prioritize user stories, coordinating with product owners, development, sales and product marketing to own and maintain the roadmap for features, content and programs related to product lead growth initiatives.
- Document use cases, create and/or acquire technical content to support initiatives central to the digital buyers journey – including website content and other promotional materials.
- Work with product marketing to prioritize the creation of new or updated web experiences that coincide with new product initiatives.
- Work with marketing teams to establish and own commitments around conversion rate optimization, user growth targets, and pipeline generation.
- Help develop and maintain an ROIC model (or similar) and other success criteria to be used for validation, development & go-to-market phases of new e-commerce channels
- Be a subject matter expert on PLG growth strategy, keeping up to date with industry and technology trends related to data connectivity and management.
- Experience developing technical solutions – product or project based.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and quantitative experience or interest – comfortable using data and analytics to understand and improve specific measures related to product adoption, market attention and messaging efficacy
- Experience applying PLG principles to technical b2b offers
- Familiarity with third party marketplaces and e-commerce
- Sales or Marketing experience.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!