We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Product Manager for our WhatsUp Gold product line. This is a hybrid (home/office) role in the Czech Republic.
In this role, you’ll be part of the Progress Product Management team, reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management and focusing on the WhatsUp Gold product line.What you'll do:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to translate the needs of the market and customers into compelling and successful products
- Assess the competition and alternative solutions to articulate distinct competencies differentiation and to identify opportunities
- Build and deliver strategic and product-oriented presentations in the form of enablement, roadmaps, and evangelism
- Develop product pricing and licensing policies that will lead to market success, competitive disruption, and revenue maximization
- Analyze past performance to determine areas of investment, and refine go-to-market strategies
- Work with Product Owners, Architects, and Interaction Design to translate high-level strategy and roadmap into sufficiently detailed development backlog, create user stories, mock-ups, and prototypes that inform and guide the development efforts.
- Maintain an ordered backlog of features, understand viable market windows and MVP priorities, and ensure seamless hand-off to the development teams
- Work with Agile Solution and Release Train Engineers to plan and execute program increments leading to shippable products.
- Create revenue and growth projections for your product, including for new initiatives, perpetual to subscription licensing shifts, renewal rates, and churn, n-tiered distribution, and so forth
- Launch new initiatives and manage wind-down processes for legacy offerings
- Manage the versioning and lifecycle policies for your product
- Educate the Sales and Marketing teams on the value prop, differentiation, market strategies, and other knowledge necessary to be successful in the go-to-market
- Assist marketing with thought leadership content, persona definitions, strategic direction, and other necessary information
- Manage inbound technology partnerships that form the complete offering
- Travel up to 25%
- Solid experience in an Enterprise Software Product Management role
- Have worked within an Agile framework, with a strong working knowledge of defining user personas, building prototypes, and gathering user validation. Familiarity with SAFe is a plus.
- Familiarity with network management and/or network traffic analysis solutions is a big plus.
- An engaging presenter with excellent communication skills
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or greater in a technical field (preferably Computer Science)
What can you expect from us?
- Interesting and meaningful work in which you will have the opportunity to realize and co-influence the direction of a product used by major companies worldwide.
- Good colleagues and an informal working environment. The opportunity to work closely with and share experiences from colleagues abroad.
- Work in a company whose technology solutions are used by companies worldwide.
- Work on HPP and full-time basis.
- Flexible working hours.
- Benefits: 5 weeks holiday, meal allowance, English courses, cafeteria benefit plus.