To help us with this, we are now on the lookout for a Product Manager who has the chops to understand how important the right tools and experience are in building great software, empathize with developers as their customers, and build a roadmap to solve these needs. You’ll span strategy, design, tech, and marketing to define priorities and make our products even better.
To fit in, you must be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that improve developers’ lives through user-friendly, powerful, and smart web components and tools.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Setting a strategic vision for various developer tools and related services to increase usage and deliver business results
- Drive problem, solution and market validation
- Identify and execute proper product distribution and scaling tactics
- Be the voice of the customer and the market
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on creation and execution of GTM plan as well as the product acquisition funnel
- Help create the winning strategy for winning the target market
- Set the long-term vision and roadmaps for the product and collaborate with engineering and UX on their execution
- Analyze trends and identify market opportunities
- Create competitors’ assessment and market positioning
- Follow closely the technology trends and act on them accordingly
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
- Solid Software Product Management experience - created and maintained a wide variety of deliverables for your assigned product, including business model (or lean) canvases, product opportunity assessments, high fidelity prototypes, product vision and short/long-term roadmap documents, marketing release snapshots, marketplace/competitors’ analysis/overview documents
- Hands-on experience with the .NET Web technologies – ASP.NET AJAX, MVC and Core
- Knowledge of the software applications development lifecycle
- Good understanding of the web developer persona
- Good understanding of the .NET market and technologies
- Ability to seek out multiple opinions, yet make decisions and influence positive outcomes
- A keen eye for good user interfaces and product usability
- Fluent English, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel for conferences and customer visits when needed
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from-home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.