We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Product Manager Intern
in our Product Management Team
As part of a product team, you will help our Product Managers manage some of the company Progress Telerik UI products including understanding and analyzing customer requirements, analyzing technology trends and participating in product backlog definition while working closely with PMs, Engineers, Designers, Sales and Marketing people.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on experience in the Product Management field from some of the best professionals in the industry.
Please, note that this is a full-time 6-month internship suitable for university students. On a typical day you will:
To be successful in this role, you should be/have:
- Understand and analyze customer needs, market demands and technology trends to assist in the creation of Product Telerik world-class UI products.
- Participate in the definition of product strategy, roadmaps and planning sessions
- Get involved in research and implementation of product innovation initiatives
- Co-create various product content such as competitor analysis, blog posts, product release materials etc.
- Monitor and analyze product feedback and performance
- Collaborate with various members of the product team: Designers, Developers, QA Engineers, Support, Product Marketing and Sales
- Learn about and contribute to the product management practice in Progress
- Finishing up a relevant university degree - Computer Science, Business Administration (ideally a combination of both)
- Knowledge of .NET web technologies, libraries and frameworks
- Basic knowledge in Product Management is a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Motivation, proactivеness and desire to learn
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Apply by sending us your CV and a short letter telling us why you want to join the Progress team as a Product Manager Intern. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!