Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
As part of the Procurement team, you will be looking at optimizing procurement processes for maximum efficiency. Partnering with cross-functional teams, you will get the opportunity to lead procurement projects and the opportunity to strategize, source, and negotiate effectively. This role offers a stimulating environment where your procurement insights will contribute to the organization's success.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Sourcing and Vendor Management:
Engage suppliers, gather quotes, and negotiate terms for optimal value. Collaborate with IT to choose vendors aligned with department goals.
- Request Management:
Receive, review, and prioritize IT procurement requests. Ensure complete information and transparent communication on timelines and expectations.
- Contract Management:
Support contract creation, review, and contract lifecycle. Coordinate with legal and IT teams for alignment with standards.
- Support vendor risk assessment per Company Policies
Regularly communicate with suppliers for pricing, availability, order status checks, changes, and expedited orders.
- Procurement Coordination:
Collaborate with IT to gain a good understanding of their needs. Efficiently manage end-to-end IT procurement process, ensuring timely delivery and policy compliance.
- Documentation handling:
Maintain precise procurement records, including Purchase orders, contracts, invoices, and relevant documents.
This is what you will need to be successful in this role:
- At least 3 years of procurement experience, focus on IT procurement is preferred.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes, sourcing strategies, and vendor management.
- Knowledge of IT products and services.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience in working with Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Fast learner.
- Self-starter and a problem-solver.
- University degree is preferred.
If the above fits your experience and interests, we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and also to enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!