- As a UI developer / Senior UI developer, you will be the owner of one or more high performing, scalable and robust UI modules. You will be responsible for architecting, designing, implementing and supporting these modules.
- You will solve complex design and coding challenges, build frameworks, build reusable components and provide guidance to other team members.
- You will collaborate with other UI and UX professionals, backend engineers and product management to realize and deliver new capabilities to customers in a really fast paced work environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of scalable web applications
- Proficient in single page web development (SPA) using JS based MVC frameworks like AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Knowledge on Cross-browser / Cross-device compatibility
- Development experience on any webserver and servlet container
- Hands on knowledge of RESTful web services
- Data visualization knowledge using SVG / Canvas or, using libraries d3.js, nvd3
- Very good communication skill
- Expert ability to get things done
- Quick learner
Good to have
- HTML5 / CSS3 (good to know APIs: WebSocket, WebWorker, LocalStorage)
- Proficiency in SASS / SCSS / LESS
- UX design concepts and principles
- Expertise with Play framework, MongoDB
- Hands on experience of TDD / BDD driven development using karma, jasmine
- Knowledge of Java basics
- Exposure to BI / Data Science domain.
- Understanding of proxy servers, caching framework
So, if you have the passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast paced daily action of a startup world, you are one of us and we look forward to working with you.