We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Principal Marketing Operations Analyst in our Waltham, MA office.JOB SUMMARY:
The Marketing Operations team is part of the Progress Corporate Marketing function and is an exciting blend of data, business and technology. The Principal Marketing Operations Analyst will help lead a team responsible for marketing effectiveness measurement, attribution, funnel reporting, and implementation of enabling analytics technologies. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who enjoys working collaboratively across teams to drive results.WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Strong leadership, vision and passion to build and drive a team to create standards in business partnerships, analytics, and metrics/reporting for marketing.
- In partnership with our BI, Demand Generation, Marketing & Sales teams; drive the enhancement of our current implementation of our marketing analytics platform to provide stakeholders with structured access to data.
- Champion proper adoption of self-service analytic tools and reporting environments.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards that monitor and to drive key business decisions.
- Optimize our lead management model through coverage in Salesforce.com lead assignment
- Partner with sales on lead management; including training, optimization of the current lead model, assisting sales through best practice on conversions in the funnel
- Promote reporting and lead management best practices
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and/or a Tech company, preferably in Business Intelligence and/or Reporting.
- Experience in Eloqua (Oracle) reporting, Salesforce Reporting and Tableau
- Experience working in MAS/CRM platforms such as Eloqua & Salesforce
- An excellent knowledge of data warehouse principles and reporting.
- Extensive professional experience, including successful business intelligence, analytics or operations team management experience, including employee development, performance management, and delivering results.
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics, and build reports.
- The ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely through data analysis.
- Able to build positive business relationships and work collaboratively across organizational boundaries.
- Passionate about scalable and future-proof processes, systems and data analytics.
- Able to simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes.
- Experience using SQL, ETL, and big data technologies in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!