As a technical member of the OpenEdge SQL Development Group, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing various features of OpenEdge RDBMS. As part of this, you get to work on subsystems of a RDBMS such as, Query Parser, Optimizer and Execution Engine.
- Experience in System programming.
- Experience using C, C++ on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Experience in Multithreading.
- Should be very good at Data structures and Problem solving.
- Knowledge of Database Internals will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Operating System Internals will be an added advantage.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!