We are looking for a PR Intern to become part of our Global Communications team.
Joining the team, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced communications experts responsible for Progress’ public relations, analyst relations, internal communication, social media and customer advocacy/reference success. As an intern, you’ll be working predominantly on external and internal communications activities related to the Bulgarian office and play a key role in their successful execution.
What you will be doing most of the time?
- Prepare public relations materials, including news stories, blog posts and social media posts, to communicate across company news and announcements
- Help with external and internal communication projects around our new office move
- Support Progress’ community engagement efforts in Bulgaria, including sponsored events, speaking opportunities and CSR initiatives
- Participate in the organization of internal events in the Sofia office
- Research and develop different communications projects
- Prepare reports to communicate the results of our communications activities
Do you have what it takes?
- Educational background in a related discipline
- Basic understanding of PR strategies and tactics
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Creativity with an eye for detail
- Strong desire to learn
- Interest in the tech industry
Apply now by sending us your CV and a letter telling us why would you like to join the Progress team.
We are looking forward to talking to you!