We're Progress - we offer the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
We are looking for a PHP/ JS developer to join the Flowmon ADS (Anomaly Detection System) product team. Someone who can think about the problem first, analyze it and then suggest possible solutions. We are looking for a team player who is willing to help with whatever is needed before the end of a sprint.
What would we need to help with?
We are working on developing an application to detect anomalies in computer network traffic. The technological part is a C++ detection engine, a PostgreSQL database for detected events and a PHP/JS user interface. The user interface is built on top of a modified Nette Framework. The new parts are written in React JS. Our product is not a one-off, we have been working on it for years and are constantly extending it with new features that often change a significant part of the product. So the fun is taken care of with us.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Technical English (written and verbal)
What will be an advantage?
- Experience with Nette Framework, React JS.
- Experience with Git (GitLab), GU/Linux (CentOS)
- Experience with agile development (Scrum).
- Orientation in computer networking issues (IPv4, IPv6, UDP/TCP, ICMP ).
- Knowledge of other technologies used in the product (C++, Python, PostgreSQL).
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we’d be happy to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, MultiSport card, discounts in stores and more
- And many other perks such as meal allowance and language courses