Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as People Experience Specialist in Limerick, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
If you are someone who embraces change, is not afraid to challenge the ordinary and is passionate about employee experiences then this role is a perfect match for you! The role is a part of the Global People Team based in Limerick, Ireland. You will be the go-to person for all operational queries for our colleagues in EMEA, including, Ireland, UK, and the Nordics.
Your area of responsibility:
- Preparing documents, such as offer letters, employment contracts, confirmation letters for change in working hours, maternity coverage, parental leave, resignations, change in employment conditions
- Holiday, leave and sickness administration for all the countries listed
- Liaising with external partners, like insurance brokers to organize benefits meetings for new starters and existing employees
- Providing employee data/compensation to the insurance broker, when a change occurs
- Covering all aspects by applying the legal environment and the internal policies
- Coordinating activities that help to increase satisfaction, motivation, engagement, and retention
- Coordinating and supporting employee onboarding activities
- Working closely with the payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Daily maintenance of the HRIS system Workday: entering new employees and updating employee information, benefits enrollments, etc.
- Monitoring probation periods, as well as definite employment contracts – checking with managers and sending out the end of probation confirmations, or terminating the definite contract in the HRIS
- Owning the local country sites of the corporate intranet and regularly update them to ensure all content is accurate and up to date
- Partnering will the Global People Experience Team on local execution of People Team projects and programs
- Proposing, initiating, and organizing local and global internal events, and CSR initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous HR experience across disciplines – employee experience, labor relations, operational, etc.
- Global mindset and excellent communication and presentation skills to efficiently communicate across all levels in the organization
- Well-organized individual with excellent analytical skills who is business-minded, self-motivated & ambitious
- Exemplary planning ability and able to work in a fast-paced, time-specific environment
- Experience in identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- As the role is heavy on the admin side, great Excel skills are required
If the above sounds like an interesting opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Apply now!