Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a People Experience & Operations Manager in Limerick, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
Our People team is tasked with one of the company’s most important goals: preserving and driving Progress’s culture of invention, agility, collaboration, and shared, celebrated success. We’re currently looking for a seasoned People Experience & Operations Manager to join our EMEA team. You will have a passion for people, operational excellence, business-minded, and overall delivering an exceptional employee experience for the employees who reside in the Netherlands, Ireland, The UK, Germany, and few other countries. While this role will have a regional focus, there will also be times when this person will be involved in global projects.
If you thrive in an "all hands-on deck" and fast-paced environment, love solving people's problems, and can pivot quickly, we want to chat with you!
What you will do in this role:
- Lead a small but diverse team of people experience partners.
- Oversee the portfolio of local benefits, making sure we stay competitive on the market, and relevant for the needs of the employees.
- Create, implement, and deliver the regional corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy and activities aligned with the Progress CSR framework.
- Partner with the regional leadership team on strategizing and delivering programs and initiatives to increase employee engagement and sense of belonging.
- Implement the Progress People strategy into the region, including global policies and procedures while ensuring business simplicity, employee engagement and legal compliance
- Acts as the main point of contact for employees and managers on regional questions and issues
- Responsible for driving excellence in employee experiences - onboarding, life events, exit and stay interviews, lunch and learns, volunteering, etc. Creates regional action plans based on engagement results to address employee experience challenges.
- Actively participate on the regional side when Progress acquires companies. This may include but is not limited to the creation of offer letters, onboarding/offboarding meetings, providing on the ground support, and ordering employer branding materials.
- In partnership with legal, responsible for resolving complex employee relations cases including terminations; able to track, report, and analyze case trends to recommend programs/initiatives to address common themes.
- Facilitate different types of training for the region such as career conversations, compensation training, new manager assimilations, leadership development courses.
- You have solid HR generalist/business partner experience preferably in a complex, multinational organization. Ideally, we’d like you to have experience leading and developing people.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in Dutch will be considered a strong advantage.
- You have a very good understanding of the Irish labor legislation. Knowledge of UK/Dutch/French/German labor legislation is highly preferred and would give you a strong advantage.
- You enjoy building partnerships with managers, employees, and the rest of your HC peers
- You strive for excellence in operations (management of process and programs, champion continuous improvement, and drive results)
- You can align analysis and strategy
- High customer orientation & results achievement with strong business acumen
- You have very good attention to details
- You are an advanced MS Office user
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we'd be happy to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to collaborate with and learn from and to enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.