We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
We are now looking for a People Business Partner (HRBP) to join us as we challenge ourselves and the businesses, we support to think about HR differently. In this role, you will partner strategically with one or more of our organizations and the broader People Team to address organizational needs, advise and coach leaders and identify current and future people implications. If you want to think innovatively to make our people a strategic differentiator for our business, while using your broad HR experience, we might be the team for you.
What you will do:
What you need to have:
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very best talent in the business
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and execute best practices that promote employee engagement and foster a high-performing global workforce that contributes to the company’s strategic growth
- Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and people initiatives
- Partner with senior leaders to create highly effective leadership teams within each organization and develop current and future leaders (ex. leadership team health assessment, succession planning, and development)
- Use metrics and business judgment to analyze complex situations, diagnose the root causes, and recommend appropriate plans to optimize talent, structure, and culture
- Play an active role in successfully executing M&As and integrating acquisitions into the business.
- Establish trust and credibility with leaders as a valuable sounding board on organizational and talent issues.
- Recommend and design organizational changes to optimize organization and talent.
- Partner with the centers of excellence to proactively contribute to the creation, development, and roll-out of global processes and programs
- Experience partnering with Executive leaders and Senior Management to understand the talent needs of the organization
- Experience in creating strategies and plans that build talent capabilities and enable the organization to achieve its objectives
- Proven ability to work effectively with remote multiple sites over great distances
- Experience contributing to the success of mergers/acquisitions and to M&A readiness within Human Capital and the business.
- Ability to influence and build rapport with executives
- Capability in guiding organizations through periods of change
- Proven ability to work effectively on a team, providing support to other team members
- Proven leadership abilities to motivate, coach, and develop others
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills including the ability to diagnose the root cause
- Comfortable to challenge the status quo with a passion to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively utilize collaboration technologies and HRIS platforms (Workday is a plus)
- Experience in an international technology company and experience supporting sales preferred
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy and enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!