We are on the lookout for a Partner Operations Specialist to join the Global Partner Team in Sofia and assist with day-to-day partner administration tasks, including partner onboarding, partner data maintenance, partner reporting, monitoring and handling partner requests. In this position, you will be collaborating closely with the Partner Account Managers at Progress, the internal Sales Operations Team, the Sales Managers as well as other members of the Global Partner Team.
Your area of responsibility:
• Set up new partners in the system and activate partner benefits
• Review and publish partner profiles on Progress.com
• Review and publish partner showcases on Progress.com
• Assist with partner profile edit requests
• Monitor and track partner certifications
• Process reseller and referral form submissions
• Renew partner benefits (NFR licenses, discounts, etc.
• Upgrade partner accounts on request
• Channel partner requests to Partner Managers
• Support sales reps and assist with partner-related inquiries
• Bachelor’s degree
• Solid experience in administrative roles
• Extremely detailed oriented, goal focused, organized
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction by management
• Excellent English is a must
• Fluency in any other foreign language is a plus
• Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
• Experience with Sitefinity or any other CMS is a plus
• Great social skills required – the ideal candidate must be a challenger but also a team player, be very attentive, proactive and responsive
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
• 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
• Generous work-from home allowance
• Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
• A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
• Kids' Center onsite
• And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.