We are on the lookout for a talented marketeer to join us as a Partner Marketing Manager and take on the responsibility of conceptualizing, developing and executing joint marketing programs with our Partner Account Managers and partners in EMEA. The role calls for someone with a sound understanding of channel marketing program creation and execution across several models including ISVs, re-sellers, referral partners, OEMs, and two-tier distribution. In this role, you will drive all channel marketing activities, including demand generation programs, partner event management, partner portal maintenance, partner communications, and incentive programs such as Marketing Development Funds, all in collaboration with the local field marketing and sales teams.
If you are a driven and energetic communicator with great presentation skills and can scale digital and social media programs, then read on.
Your focus area:
- Create partner-ready demand creation programs designed to build-once, use many times by our partners
- Create channel-specific content to enable partners to effectively take Progress’ solutions to market
- Monitor the execution of channel-marketing programs by working closely with the channel sales team and marketing counterparts at partner organizations
- Update the global Partner Portal marketing content with campaigns
- Consistently evaluate, enhance and expand channel marketing program components based on consistency with overall business goals and marketing strategy, target ROI, and brand alignment
- Promote the channel mission, purpose, and needs both internally and externally to expand awareness of program, value to partners and increase revenues for all participants
- Monitor competitive partner programs, events and content to maintain Progress’ position as a leader in partner programs
- Support and manage partners through effective use of their Marketing Development Funds
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid experience in channel marketing
- Marketing experience within the b2b software channel
- Experience with channel incentive program structures (e.g., MDF, volume discounts, spiff programs) and best practices for their implementation
- Excellent English is a must
- Fluency in any other foreign language is a plus
- Salesforce.com experience required, Oracle/Eloqua experience preferred
- Experience with Sitefinity or any other CMS is a plus
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.