We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, multi-tasking individual who can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis. Our APJ Team is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment within a fun and dynamic team setting. Previous administration & sales experience would be an advantage, and enthusiasm, teamwork and ability to learn are the fundamental skills an applicant needs to succeed in this role. Most customer interaction will take place through phone/online calls and the candidate should be comfortable working with these technologies.
Full sales training, including the fundamentals of forecasting and pipeline management will be given alongside product training. This role would be ideal for a candidate that has had previous exposure to some form of high volume business and is looking to move into a role in which they will learn, develop and enhance sales skills and knowledge of the software industry.
- Support the field based Partner Account Managers by acting as the office based contact for partners
- Work with the field based PAMs on large transactions through to close
- Work as part of an ‘account team’ (sales, contract, legal) managing the day to requests and activities of partners
- Understand and promote our Award Winning Partner Program
- Assist local management in managing and reporting on the Partner Program
- Work with internal teams in the production and management of partner agreements
- Manage the compliance of the partner agreements with respect to benefits and obligations
- Manage the lead routing to partners
- Process referral requests from partners
- Knowledge of the Asian as well as the Australian markets an advantage
- Experience in a sales environment, managing pipeline and CRM software necessary