Progress is currently hiring for a Partner Account Manager for our Sitefinity line. This role will be a full time opportunity and working out of our Morrisville, NC office.Progress® Sitefinity™ Content Management System (CMS) is the most user-friendly CMS available on the market today. Featuring an intuitive interface with contextual guidance, it enables business users to create impactful customer experiences with personalized content, run digital marketing campaigns, and conduct e-commerce—on any device and in multiple languages—while letting technical resources focus on innovation rather than maintenance.
Progress’ solutions and services to clients never stops growing. Partner Account Managers have the unique opportunity to create a long-lasting relationship with our top and key partners. You recruit new partners to make sure they can take full advantage of Progress’ ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs. You have vast C-Level contacts at WCM and DXP Integrators, Digital Agencies and SI’s with digital practices. You must continuously recruit, onboard and enable new partners into the ecosystems of Progress’ partners.
About the Role:
The primary focus of the role is to build credibility & trust with WCM integrators, Digital Agencies and DXP integrators and to inspire investments in selling and driving growth of Progress’ products. To succeed in this, you will:
- Set partner sales targets, develop the plan to meet or exceed targets and drive execution of the plan. Developing and managing the implementation of sales strategies as well as the plans and programs that are designed to achieve and exceed incremental revenue goals.
- Be passionate about building, motivation, supporting and enabling key channel partner relationships to achieve revenue goals.
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members.
- Be capable of translating our products into business value for our channel partners, which requires understanding the partners’ business model including helping the partners develop value propositions that are attractive to their customers.
- Implement tools, programs and processes to effectively drive channel behavior and to enable channel sales growth, including partner onboarding, enablement, demand generation programs and planned goal achievement.
- Have a passion to win and the ability to lead by example, while displaying gratitude in your attitude every day.
- Ensure a positive partner experience enabling their success and Contrasts.
- Consistent and proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a channel or partner account management role, working with Integrators, Distributors, Alliances partners, Digital Agencies ; experience in WCM and DXP is a MUST.
- Proven experience of recruiting and managing Strategic Partners in the WCM and DXP arena
- Can demonstrate C level relationship building
- Extensive experience in consultative sales and building of service offerings with partners
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles and deal with any channel conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Ability to support and manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closure
- Ability to travel up to 50%+
- BA/BA Degree. MBA Preferred
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!