We are looking for an exceptional Partner Account Manager with experience identifying opportunities and growth areas within existing and new partner base, ensuring partners have a thorough understanding of Cognitive First offerings. The PAM will effectively communicate the Cognitive First value propositions to Partners so they in turn can deliver that to end user customers. The PAM will be responsible for recruiting new partners (SIs, ISVs, VARs) that fit the criteria of the Cognitive First organization. This is a quota carrying position and the PAM will be responsible for driving partner revenue teaming with the direct sales organization.
About the Role:
- Strengthen and expand existing Cognitive First partner account relationships to drive profitable revenue growth
- Establishes relationships with key stakeholders at partner organizations within their portfolio
- Engages with partners on joint business planning to develop mutual performance objectives and financial targets
- Recruits and enables new partners (SIs, ISVs, VARs) that fit the criteria of the Cognitive First organization
- Delivers partner facing product and sales training with the appropriate channel partners to increase knowledge of portfolio and grow partner share of mind
- Participates in joint sales calls with partners to drive end user customer opportunities
- Serves as conduit between the Partner and the Cognitive First organization to coordinate product fulfillment and support
- Routinely reviews partner pipeline and performance to health check progress against goals
- Conducts periodic partner business reviews to assess and validate partner needs and address performance gaps
- Collaborates with Cognitive First Marketing and Technical Sales teams to develop and execute product promotions, partner enablement and training, customer lead and demand generation campaigns
- Oversees collection of data and development of materials for regular partner business reviews
- Maintains accurate and timely records for efficient reporting of sales and account management activities via written, oral and Salesforce.com updates as required
- Performs all other related tasks or duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA or equivalent is considered a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in partnership and channels within a high tech company.
- Experience interacting with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working in the healthcare vertical is considered a plus
- Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately with attention to details and ability to translate requirements into partnership frameworks.
- Possess strong analytical thinking skills, structured deal process, clarity of thought and deal creativity.
- Entrepreneurial and Agile - understands the demands of a high-growth company.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Natural curiosity and the ability to eat Learning-Curves for lunch
- International experience with Cultural IQ and Emotional IQ
- North America travel is required
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!