Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Partner Account Manager in Sofia you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
You will play a crucial role in managing and growing the UK OpenEdge business working with a number of strategic ISV partners.
- Ownership and accountability for ensuring partner and end user retention and growth within the assigned book of business.
- Ensuring multiple connections are established per account from various departments and roles to enable deeper account penetration with Progress OpenEdge and DataDirect technologies.
- Ensuring Progress retains a healthy relationship with key C-level executives among the assigned set of accounts.
- Maintain long-term relationships by understanding our partners and aligning our product's current & future value to our partners’ businesses while driving higher adoption of Progress technology and revenue growth.
- Focused effort in the identification and execution of revenue expansion opportunities within assigned accounts, by distinct upselling and cross-selling.
- Accurate forecasting of both sales and any potential downgrades or churns, and offsetting them with a growth pipeline is an important part of the role
- Management of a healthy and active pipeline to achieve and exceed quarterly/yearly goals.
You will be the person who has:
- The ability to convey the business benefits of Progress software product & knows the UK market
- Experience in Software Sales and deep domain knowledge in the IT industry
- Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills to interact with C-level and technical stakeholders
- The ability to gracefully handle and address customer questions and issues on the fly and to be innovative in solving customer challenges
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to drive business independently
- The ability to manage time, efforts and resources wisely across multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment and maintain attention to detail.
- A solid working knowledge of SalesForce.com/PC Tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The motivation to achieve sales targets/goals & who is comfortable with a quota-based variable compensation
If this sounds like you and fits your experience and career goals, we’d be happy to chat. What we offer in return is the opportunity to experience a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!