We have a great opportunity for a Partner Account Manager to engage in establishing and growing productive business relationships with System Integrators, Resellers and Application Partners across the South Asia region. In this role, you will collaborate with partners in defining partnership objectives and executing on mutual plans to achieve them. You will facilitate the interaction between partners and our direct business and will become a key representative for Progress in the South Asia territory.
Please note that whilst we are looking for someone to be Working From Home for our Singapore Entity .
Your area of responsibility:
- Recruit, lead and develop a Partner Engagement Model and implement specific Partner Sales Plans, resulting in identifying opportunities, solution adoption, integrated offerings and GTM strategies
- Identify and secure a diverse set of relationships with the key decision makers (SIs/SPs, ISVs, Distributers, Resellers, OEM, Alliances)
- Build, qualify and report on pipeline
- Generate revenue/bookings, license, subscription, services and new maintenance across all offerings
- Proactively acquire industry/ product knowledge across all platforms, applications and products to ultimately ensure quota attainment i.e. product seminars, SPARK Labs, etc.
- Analyze competitive landscape, use cases, champions and frameworks to demonstrate differentiation and outline Progress’s unique selling points
- Become a Partner ally by adopting a cadence of discovery and positioning with our prospects and customers to enable an aligned value offering
- Troubleshoot and resolve Partner/Alliance conflicts across the entire cycle from prospect to close
- Deliver high impact account/ territory plans and presentations through teaming with key internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Product Management, Development, Finance, Professional Services and Tech Support
- Engage in discussions to define business and technical/ product challenges, map these to our technologies and then overcome objections
- Operationalise distributors, ensuring internal processes are optimal and up to date (PO issuance processes, pricelists, MDF etc) .
- Travelling when necessary will be required (<50%).
To be successful in this role you shall thrive in relationship building while challenging partners to think differently about their business. You will be acting as a consultant for our partner community from a diverse background, so audience-centric communication, a good understanding of new technologies and excellent presentation skills are a must.
Other than this, you shall also have:
- Proven experience of recruiting and managing Strategic Partners and can demonstrate C level relationship building
- A minimum of 2-4 years in indirect sales experience in software and/or services sales
- Extensive experience in consultative sales and building of service offerings with partners
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles and deal with any channel conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Ability to support and manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closure
- Fluency in English and either (Mandarin /Indonesian/ Malay) required. Korean is a bonus but not crucial.
If this sounds like you, then we would be happy to speak! Apply now!
Progress is proud to be an equal opportunity employer !