As Partner Account Manager you will be aligned with sales (with the partner and alliance in mind) recruiting, growing and enabling the partner community to deliver solutions for web content management, enterprise integration, data interoperability and application development through the management of opportunities and in-person relationships leveraging the Progress portfolio of products, solutions, services and/or workflow knowledge, resources, systems, Partner Programs and processes.
- Recruit, lead, develop and implement Partner Engagement Model and specific Partner Sales Plans resulting in identifying opportunities, solution adoption, integrated offerings and GTM strategies that uncover and solve business challenges resulting in quota attainment
- Identify and secure a diverse set of relationships with the key decision maker (SI/SP, ISV, Disti, Reseller, OEM, Alliances) (s) and/or multiple constituents; encompassing enablement, the selling and buying cycle perspectives, (IT, Dev, CTO, Purchasing, etc) that result in customer testimonial caliber level partnerships
- Manages the relationship with Digital Agency & SI partner executives, development resources, and engineering teams to drive partners to preferred commitment around Sitefinity products, technologies and services
- Owns a discreet quota for selling Sitefinty products through and with partners especially digital agencies.
- Build, accurately qualify and report on pipeline in support of overall business with specific partner
- Generate revenue/bookings; license, subscription, services and new maintenance across On-Premise and Cloud offerings that lead to market penetration, Progress optimized solutions and strong customer references
- Take responsibility for acquiring industry, product, solution and or workflow knowledge across all platforms, applications and all products and applying towards quota attainment (commensurate w/ role) i.e. product seminars, SPARK Labs, etc
- Analyze competitive landscape, use cases, champions and frameworks to demonstrate differentiation and to win against the competition
- Maximizes and complies with all Progress policies, (travel and expense, etc,), systems, (SFDC, Xactly, Concur, etc,) and processes (Deal Desk, CEM, Lead Flow, Rev Req, Discounts, etc)
- Become a Partner ally by adopting a cadence of discovery and positioning with prospect/customer that enables an aligned value offering; ask the right questions to figure out how our technology, services, solutions will fit/enhance the business
- Troubleshoots and resolves Partner/Alliance conflicts across entire cycle from prospect to close
- Deliver high impact account and/or territory plans and presentations through teaming with key resources such as, but not limited to: sales, marketing, pre-sales, product management, development, finance, professional services and tech support
- Demonstrate intellectual/technical curiosity and engage in business discussions that uncover enough information about the business and corresponding challenges to map to our technology and overcome objections
- Proven experience of recruiting and managing Strategic Partners and be able to demonstrate C level relationships.
- A minimum of 7+ years in indirect sales experience in software and/or services sales
- 5+ years in managing relationships with digital agencies
- Solid grasp of web application technologies and systems integration
- Conversant in enterprise product, solution and technology strategies with the ability to convertcurrent knowledge and skills to the Sitefinity CMS and Digital Cloud experience platform
- High energy level and the ability to initiate and drive opportunities independently
- Extensive experience in consultative sales and building of service offerings with partners.
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles and deal with any channel conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal team members.
- Ability to support and manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close
- Native French with fluency in English.
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or on any Cloud, on any platform and on any device with minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Over 400,000 end-user customers globally run on Progress OpenEdge-based applications, and more than 1,400 ISVs around the world are powered by Progress Software.