We’re Progress –we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
The role is a good fit for someone who is business-minded, has a strong sales and partner management background, and is passionate about driving new business and growing relationships with partners. You will help our partners to deliver our solutions for Digital Experience (DXP), including our Web Content Management solution, Sitefinity.
What will you do:
- Engage and lead partners resulting in identifying new opportunities, driving adoption of existing solutions and ensuring long term commitment to the Progress portfolio of products
- Recruitment of new partners and assist them through training and enablement
- Cross-sell and up-sell within the solution portfolio of Progress
- Engage in discussions to define business or technical or product challenges, and map these to our technologies
- Research partners, identify key players, build trust, and grow the network of contacts at each account
- Proactively acquire industry and product knowledge across platforms, applications, and products
- Be aware of the competitive landscape, use cases, key differentiators
- Build pipeline, forecast, and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
- Meet scorecard metrics that are applicable for the role
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all customer data, business insights, and records of interactions
We would be expecting you to have demonstrated experience working, finding and recruiting partners as well as:
- Fluency in English
- Italian, Spanish, or Russian would be a bonus but not essential
- Passion about selling software products
- Know-how in solution selling, identifying partner needs, and mapping them to a solution.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Able to have impactful conversations with both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Exceptional communication skills and readiness to proactively talk to customers.
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong pipeline management skills.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:Compensation:
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model – most of us will be splitting our time between working from home and being at the office two-three times a week.
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!