We’re Progress – we offer the best platforms and tools for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join our Nordic team as Partner Account Manager, based in Finland.
About the role:
We have a great opportunity for a Partner Account Manager to engage in establishing and growing productive business relationships with System Integrators, resellers and Application Partners across the Nordics, with the focus on Finland. In this role, you will collaborate with partners in defining partnership objectives and executing mutual plans to achieve them.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in relationship building while challenging partners to think differently about their business. You will be acting as a consultant for our partner community from a diverse background, such as IT, Marketing, Sales, etc., so audience-centric communication, a good understanding of new technologies and excellent presentation skills are a must.
If this sounds like you, then we would be happy to speak! Apply now!
- Develop and review business plans from key partners, ensure their execution, and conduct appropriate QBRs
- Coach partner business development teams to increase sales and deal size of Progress solutions
- Own the relationships inside partner organizations and the joint go to market (GTM) message
- As the owner of the partner relation from Progress side, you will plan and lead the engagement of the virtual account team with your partners
- Work with marketing to develop and execute channel marketing programs
- Use insight and consultative techniques to teach partners about the industry and offer unique perspectives on their professional services practices which link back to Progress solutions
- Research prospective partner organizations to identify the right stakeholders and points of entry; establish a value hypothesis for partnering, and manage the course and momentum of recruiting new partners into the Progress Partner+ program
- 5-10 years of progressively increased responsibility recruiting and managing a channel in the Nordics specifically SIs, resellers and Application Partners
- Ability to tailor communication to Partner needs with strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn and the ability to master new technologies within a relatively short period.
- A willingness to travel across the Nordics countries.
- This is a work from home position, so you need to be able to work independently but still in close cooperation with the Nordic team. High energy, entrepreneurial spirit, and a relentless drive to achieve results is a must.
- Native Finnish speaking is a pre-requisite with ideally Swedish as a 2nd language
- A relevant University degree is desirable
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!