We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Partner Account Manager managing our partners in the Middle East & Africa.
The role is an excellent match for someone who is commercially minded, has a strong partner sales/ management background, good social skills and can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis.
Your area of responsibility:
- Managing a set of named partners across Middle East & Africa
- Actively liaising with your set of partners to build strong and lasting relationships
- Building Partner Business Plans to align the goals of our partnership with Progress
- Actively research, pitch, and present to net new partners we wish to recruit
- Onboard new partners into the Progress Global Partner Program
- Together with your colleagues, build and manage comprehensive enablement plans for your partners
- Solid experience in partner management and by solid, we mean a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Strong program management skills
- Experience building and managing partner enablement plans and the ability to contribute to building the partner marketing plans to drive demand generation via the partner ecosystem
- Experience in software sales or good understanding of network management, file transfer, security, cloud, and web solutions
- Highly motivated, driven, with an excellent customer service mentality and eager to learn
- Familiar with selling methodologies, customer engagement models and CRM applications
- A degree in Business or in Computer Science will be an advantage
- Affinity and ambition for a career in partner account management in the software industry
- Excellent English language skills and an additional foreign language will be a plus
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!