If you’re looking for a great opportunity to start or further your career in account management and business development within a fun, dynamic, market leading software company then read on! Now is your chance to get on board and become part of our phenomenally successful team and help us grow our Digital Commerce, Web Experience and Mobility business with our Digital Agencies Partners.
We are currently on the lookout for a Junior Account Manager to join our UK team.
- Are a recent graduate or with 1-2 years of experience and are looking to make your first big career defining move with loads of scope to grow within an international business
- Are looking to make your mark in the world of digital commerce
- Are commercially minded and have strong relationship building and social skills
- Are master in multitasking
then we would be happy to hear from you!
- Build strong and long-lasting business relationships with the digital partners you will be responsible for.
- Pitch the Progress Partner+ Digital Agency Program to prospective new partners
- Manage our new Digital Agency partners through the on-boarding and enablement phases of our Progress Partner+ Program
- Actively create new business opportunities and advance them through the funnel and ultimately build quality pipeline for our Digital and Mobility solutions.
- Help our existing partners by providing insights in trends and issues, demonstrating business impact and outlining effective solutions
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape to be able to better present the benefits of using our Digital and Mobile software solutions
- Actively handle, track and precisely forecast revenue opportunities in Salesforce
- Craft partner business plans and strategies to scale and grow this part of our business
- A business-related degree or experience working with advertising or digital agencies in an Account or Client relationship type role.
- Knowledge of web content management, customer experience and mobile apps
- Familiar with selling methodologies, customer engagement models and CRM applications
- Highly motivated, results driven, with a hunter mentality and eager to learn
- Fluent in English
- Additional language will be considered an advantage
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and energetic #Progressers plus of course:
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.#LI-AG1
- Solid initial on-the-job training.
- Competitive remuneration
- 25 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office
- And many other perks