We have an opportunity for a French speaking Customer Order Management Representative to join our team in Rotterdam. In this role, you will work with all levels of Sales, Legal, Finance and Customer Support to process customer orders and/or change orders from quote to entitlement and ultimately, ensure great customer experience.
Your area of responsibility:
- Create system generated quotations as required by the field Sales organization
- Receive customer purchase orders and review them for completeness and accuracy which includes product configuration and verifying terms and prices according to contracts
- Directly contact Sales Representatives and/or customers to resolve any order related issues
- Book orders into the order management system in a timely and accurate manner and ensure proper invoicing
- Ensure accuracy with existing license configuration details
- Ensure and validate that customer’s license requirements are within the expected compliance requirements
- Generate control codes/license files to entitle product to customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through prompt and courteous communication of open and closed order status
- Work closely with and support the Sales team with scheduling
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!
- Fluent in French and English
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Good organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Prior Order Management skills a plus
- Exercises judgment within established practices to resolve problems and recommend solutions
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.