We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our EMEA & APJ Finance team in Rotterdam and work hand in hand with our Professional Services Sales Organization. In this role, you will be a key player collaborating closely with the Progress Consultants, our subcontractors, the Professional Services management, the financial departments and Finance management. You will be maintaining and controlling our financial administration system when it comes to time/ expense tracking and billing.
In addition, the Operations Analyst will be partnering with the Professional Service management to craft insightful financial reports, provide analysis and guidance to support revenue forecasting and financial performance analysis.
Please note this is a temporary maternity cover position.
Your area of responsibility:
- Perform routine administrative tasks in our time & expense tracking and billing system (EasyTrack) to enable our Professional Services Consultants book their timesheets in
- Proactively communicate with the Consultants and subcontractors to ensure all time/expenses are submitted on time
- Notify Professional Services Department on upcoming project extensions, increases in PO’s etc.
- Process invoices through EasyTrack
- Process E-Learning revenue recognition through EasyTrack
- Deliver input on actual bookings to Professional Services Department to maintain the their forecast overview
- Assist in responding to queries from Auditors on Professional Services activities
- Financial reconciliation EasyTrack and other financial systems and reports/order management systems
- Reconciliation subcontractor expense (accruals vs invoices received/expected), in close alignment with accounting
- Metrics and financial reporting out of EasyTrack and other financial systems
- Assist project managers for any queries
- Revenue accrual forecasting consultants & subcontractors
- Reconcile contractor invoices from (EBIS (Expense declaration system) with EasyTrack
- Reconcile expenses from consultants on projects
- Generalist finance, accounting and/or business operations experience in an international, fast-paced, rapidly evolving business environment
- Preferred experience in the ICT industry or a wide breadth of knowledge of Software Industry Models & related business issues and trends
- Preferred HBO or university degree in Accounting, Economics and/or Management & Organization
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are essential due to the international environment
- Experience and knowledge in corporate financial applications is required but also knowledge/experience with ERP systems and Business Analysis/Intelligence tools
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction by management. Extremely detailed oriented goal focused, organized and ability to consistently meet or exceed deadlines
- Other than meeting the core requirements for the position, you need to also have great social skills and thrive on strong business relationships building, be a challenger but also a team player, be very attentive, proactive and responsive.
If this sound like the right opportunity for you, we will be happy to talk to you and tell you more!