We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Office Services Coordinator in Rotterdam.
This role is dedicated to office services delivery in all our European locations, with a heavy focus on the Galway, Ireland office. As an Office Services Coordinator, you will coordinate and complete a wide range of service requests including ordering office supplies, equipment, records management, and inventory management. You will work closely with the Facilities Operations Manager to administratively support various services and purchasing functions such as planning, reporting, analysis and evaluation of services.
Please note this is a part-time job.
Your area of Responsibility:
- Coordinate services operations in EMEA
- Manage office equipment such as copiers and supplies
- Set up and maintain inventories of all equipment (stationary, copiers, faxes, postage machines) and liaise with requisitioners and service providers on proper delivery, handling and invoicing (using cost centers to track on expenses)
- Manage kitchenettes and kitchen equipment plus – supplies (plastics, cups)
- Manage vending services and machines such as coffee machines, soda machines, and water taps.
- Taking care of the interior plants and flower maintenance
- Control delivered services to meet requirements and compliance
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing postal services, postal service contracts
- Manage properness of meeting, training and briefing facilities. Assist the management assistant in organizing events, being the point of contact to catering services and set up rooms based on specific demands.
- Assist in organizing company events and manage holiday decorations
- Coordinate the ordering and delivery of reprographic materials
- Manage records and contract management for proper retrieval of information, security, and destruction of records according to the legal requirements schedule
- Maintain good relationship with management, property managers and suppliers
- Respond to any service requests for office needs (products or services), special applications (furniture, nameplates) and office moves and transfers
- Assist in obtaining quotes and follow up with vendors, process requisitions, purchase orders, receiving and invoicing, verify cost centers and account numbers of accuracy and correct budget allocations. Follow up with vendor for timely delivery and satisfaction of requisitioner
- Generate and install (or remove) nameplates for new hires (or terminations) and make sure the office is ready for occupancy. Clean out offices under the direction of the Manager of that particular area and make it ready for the new occupant.
- Manage compliance with new office branding
- May assign, prioritize and route work in the absence of the Facilities Operations Manager
- In charge of Health& Safety compliance, issues, policies and practices
- HS degree with relevant work experience & knowledge of operational facilities management
- Excellent level of English & Dutch (verbal and written)
- Excellent communicational and administrative skills
- Must have excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills, a proven team player and exhibit a consistent positive attitude
- Must be a well-organized individual who is able to provide follow-up & feedback on all employee request and business issues
- Must possess attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and discretion
If this sounds like you, we will be glad to receive your application!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!