Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as Office Services Coordinator in our Limerick office location in Ireland, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
This position reports to the Facilities Operations Manager and is focused on the Limerick office in Ireland, as well as delivering support on other locations within the EMEA region.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate services operations in EMEA but with a main focus on the Limerick office
- Re-organize and refurbish the Limerick office space
- Help oversee general facility operations, ensuring the facility is in the best working order and condition possible
- Ensure that Facilities activities and procedures are compliant to (local) applicable laws, policies, and best practice guidelines
- Manage third-party contractors/vendors engaged in operating and maintaining properties.
- Manage Office services including building systems, cleaning services, catering services, vending services such as coffee machines, business equipment services contracts, delivery of materials and services, car parking administration, purchasing equipment including, office equipment, furniture & fixtures, maintenance, repair, and office supplies & stationery
- Assist with any office moves, as well as, setting up workstations for new hires.
- Assist with Progress CSR Program and the overall environmental sustainability efforts
What you'll need to be successful:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be self-managed and work independently
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to make balanced and timely decisions with incomplete information.
- Willingness to challenge yourself to utilize technology wherever appropriate to increase efficiency, improve operations, and decrease costs
- Comfortable with computer skills: Outlook Calendar, Excel, and other internal software used to manage the facilities
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- 1 day for your birthday
- 2 additional days for community service
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, MultiSport card, discounts in stores, and more
- And many other perks
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!