Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a New Business Development Representative in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
The role is a good fit for someone who is business-minded, has some experience in a sales or sales operations function, and is passionate about closing deals with net new clients. You’ll be processing qualified leads and selling throughout the DACH region, focusing on various software solutions of Progress. You will have access to any net new client within the territory, regardless of their size or the vertical, which is an excellent opportunity to establish a relationship and win deals of any size, potentially with some of the biggest companies.
What you'll do:
- Drive revenue from Net New clients from the high growth products within the Progress portfolio
- Work on qualified inbound leads and execute outbound lead generation activities
- Review, contact and qualify inbound leads
- Have a strong phone presence and dial dozens of calls per day
- Research accounts, identify key players, build strategies on how to win the deals
- Engage with Progress partners to work together on the opportunities and sell through them
- Build pipeline, forecast, and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
- Meet scorecard metrics related to lead management, pipeline generation, coverage, close rate, lead conversion, etc.
- Organize/Perform basic online product demos to prospects
- Cross-sell and up-sell within the product portfolio of Progress
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Be aware of the competitive landscape
- Fluency in both German and English
- Passion for selling software products and experience in a similar role/ domain
- Know-how in solution selling, identifying clients’ needs and mapping them to a solution
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Able to have impactful conversations with both technical and business audiences
- Able to ask the right questions to qualify the opportunity and reach the right stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and readiness to proactively talk to customers
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Prior cold-calling experience in high-tech software and eager to follow up on new leads is considered an advantage
- Knowledge in Networking Software and File Transfer and Data solutions is a benefit
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show energy, enthusiasm, and an appetite to learn, we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- two additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym onsite with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And most importantly, excellent company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!